Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. Google Plus. What do all of these social networks really mean to your business and how can you leverage them to increase your business? What is social engagement and how can you benefit from it in every aspect of your business?
First off though, forget all the hype with social media. Let’s look at what it is fundamentally.
Social media is a space where people hang out, where they discuss topics with friends and acquaintances, where they share news, where they get suggestions and advice, and share images and videos. A place where people socialize about every topic imaginable.
If you have a sound social engagement plan in place, you do not have to rely on any single source of traffic.
Here are a few major benefits to getting into social media.
- Build a powerful brand and reputation
- Create reach that is independent of search engines (diversify)
- Take advantage of the viral nature of social for extensive reach
- Offer your customers an INSTANT medium to get help
- Allow people to share your content (more reach)
- Generate new business, new customers, and more traffic
Let the Marketing Spartans show you how you can build a strategy to capture the imagination and dollars from Social Media Marketing.